Ask LibreOffice has "Internal server error"

Olivier Hallot olivier.hallot at libreoffice.org
Sat Jan 16 07:28:44 PST 2016

HI Regina
I think it was annouced Askbot was under maintenance...m

-----------------8<---------------
Hello,

due to a necessary update done by Evgeny, our AskBot maintainer, the Ask
LibreOffice service has a scheduled downtime

tomorrow, Saturday, 8-11am Berlin time (7-10am UTC)

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause. The infra team is available
on the website@ mailing list as well as the hostmaster@ address for any
questions you might have.

Florian

-----------------8<---------------

Em 16/01/2016 12:57, Regina Henschel escreveu:
> Hi all,
>
> anyone out there to have a look at ask.libreoffice.org? I get on every
> click on a question an "Internal server error". I see the error for at
> least 3 hours now.
>
> Kind regards
> Regina

Olivier Hallot