On-boarding to LibreOffice

jan iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Sun Jan 17 12:44:10 PST 2016

Hi

If you want help to get started or have any questions, then please contact me. I am here to help you (and others) in getting their first patch submitted.

LibreOffice is a very big program and getting it built, setting up gerrit, and getting the first patch right can be a bit challenging, therefore do not hesitate to email me if you want help.

We have made a step by step guide to help you get started:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved/DeveloperStepByStep

We are starting to prepare for GSoC 2016, but this is still a bit early.

rgds
Jan Iversen.

Sent from my iPad, please excuse any misspellings