Problem in installing powershell

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 21:23:27 PST 2016

Good Morning,

Powershell is already installed by default, question becomes what version
of powershell is needed as I am aware windows 7 comes with powershell
version 2 and there is an update one can download and install to get you to
powershell version 4. Windows 10 seems to come with a version 5.

Is there a minimum version of powershell which is listed?
This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Jonathan Aquilina