[libo-marketing-priv] IMPORTANT Dinner @ FOSDEM

Italo Vignoli italo at libreoffice.org
Mon Jan 18 03:58:43 PST 2016

RESENDING (if you have already answered, please ignore)

We will organize a TDF dinner at FOSDEM on Saturday night (January 30),
most probably at the Kasbah (http://www.lakasbahresto.com, we have been
there in 2014 and 2015). In order to book in advance, as we will be a
rather sizeable group, I need to know who will be coming ASAP.

Please reply to me (not to the list, please), or write a message to
italo at libreoffice.org, to confirm your presence. If you are coming with
other people from the same group, a single email with all the names is
all I need.

I will finalize the list at the end of next week (Friday, January 22).

Ciao, Italo

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
mobile +39.348.5653829 - email / jabber italo at libreoffice.org