unostyle.cxx: Repeatedly driving over changes of others ...

Chris Sherlock chris.sherlock79 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 15:45:54 PST 2016

OK, this is taking a little longer than I was expecting. I know exactly how to fix this, I’m afraid I was so embarrassed by the mistake I made that I forgot I was in the middle of another change I was making when I read this email that I fixed up the issue and managed to entangle that change in my fix.

Don’t worry, it’s not something I’ve committed to master, but I’m redoing the change now and doing another build on my local system. I’ll send this to gerrit and ensure it builds cleanly - I’ll update the list with the gerrit URL when I do so.

Once again, I deeply apologise for the error I made repeatedly. I’ve stopped all work on anything till I get this fixed, which I want to do in as clean a manner as possible.

Chris