Hackathon

Gülşah Köse gulsah.1004 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 06:23:50 PST 2016

Hi,

We (Turkish contributors) are going to attend an hackathon on 23rd Jan at
İstanbul. The hackathon is going to take one day. We have an idea and want
to ask your opinion.

We want to make bug submission easy for the end users. There was a project
"Bug Submission asistant" (http://dachary.org/?p=886). I think that project
no longer developed. We think a button or menu entry would be better to
submit a bug instantly.  For the first usage it should want to bugzilla
username and password. after, when the button clicked, a function should
pick system informations( OS name, version and LibreOffice version) and
show a dialog to defination bug to user. After, the function should forward
the bug to bugzilla.

What do you think about it?

And we have two team and need one or two idea more. Do you have a
suggestion can
be done in one day?

Regards

--