Call for help - understanding how to debug sw module

Chris Sherlock chris.sherlock79 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:07:48 PST 2016

Hi all,

I’m getting an error that never appears to any of the OS X buildbots or tinderboxes. I suspect that it has something to do with the fact that I have a Retina iMac.

Basically, the unit test that is failing is in CppunitTest_sw_ooxmlimport:

Test name: testGroupshapeChildRotation::Import
equality assertion failed
- Expected: 686
- Actual  : 688

Failures !!!
Run: 208   Failure total: 1   Failures: 1   Errors: 0

I’ve got an Ubuntu pastebin of the error here:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/14593673/

Can anyone give me any pointer on how I would even *start* to troubleshoot this? A good start is a pointer to the code that this actually runs, because whilst I can read the test code, I have no knowledge of sw whatsoever and I’d like to know where in the code the size is failing on my machine.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Chris