Py_hash_t on python27

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Fri Jan 22 08:35:58 PST 2016

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 05:26:05PM +0100, Richard PALO wrote:

> > We need python >= 3.3 when using python3 anyway (see configure;
> > and that is because of python3-internal changes), so that is a
> > given.
> >
> ?? Python 3.2 and later define Py_hash_t already...  This is, I believe, exclusively for usage with prior versions.

Whose are not supported. As said, PyUNO needs python >= 3.3 for python 3.
See http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/configure.ac#n8071

No idea whether python 2.7 is supposed to be still supported, don't think
with 5.1s improved pyUNO.. I stopped building the extra pyUNO package for
python 2 longish ago.

Regards,

Rene