Unable to build libreoffice-5.0.4.2 on Slackware 14.1

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Mon Jan 25 03:27:14 PST 2016

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 09:40:37PM +1100, Chris Sherlock wrote:
> No, the only configure flags he sets is —disable-java and —disable-doxygen

One more thought: is there an older version of mdds installed on the
system? It could still sneak in, because /usr/include tends to come
earlier in the include path than the bundled mdds path. (the same is
true, e.g., for boost).

> What mdds gets downloaded automatically

0.12.x for libreoffice 5.0.x.

> (I’ve never built from the tarball, I assume it downloads external modules)?

Yes, the tarball downloads tarballs of external modules by default, just
like git checkout does.

D.