Iterations and limit with Calc

Horst Reinhard Umlauf horst.reinhard.umlauf at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 10:27:22 UTC 2016

I generally see this as a development problem.
Without going into formula details problems the situation is like this:
Let's say A and B represent chainsaws to chop a tree, then A or B will
iterate up to 32,767 times until tree falls over to one side falling
into next best house.
Other cells calculating statical necessities will be ignored by
iteration so whole spreadsheet is never recalculated.