[GSoC] Zoner Draw import, Week 6 report

Alex P alex.pantec at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 11:48:36 UTC 2016

I started implementing tables and text in libzmf.

Currently it can output simple text (except some features such as alignment
and features that are probably not supported by librevenge/ODF like custom
baseline curve).

Tables currently have only background cell colors and text. I tried to
implement cell borders, but it does not work, not sure why, they are not
drawn in LO even though border values in libzmf output seem correct. Also
something is wrong with cell sizes. I heard that table implementation in LO
Draw is far from perfect, so maybe it is the reason...

http://i.imgur.com/3UHQHTQ.png
http://i.imgur.com/xRvNl87.png