XLegacyFastParser - Errors

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Mon Jul 11 10:13:21 UTC 2016

On 11.07.2016 10:18, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Mon, 2016-07-11 at 10:22 +0530, Mohammed Abdul Azeem wrote:

>> 2. SwUiWriterTest::testAutoCorr
>> It fails with an uncaught exception of type
>> com.sun.star.container.NoSuchElementException.
>> It fails at sw/qa/extras/uiwriter/uiwriter.cxx:1034, so I assume these
>> statements
>> pWrtShell->Insert("Bolt");
>> pWrtShell->AutoCorrect(corr, cIns);
>> at line 1032 and 1033 is failing for some reason.

iirc the AutoCorrect stuff is stored in a OOo 1.0 XML "sxw" file - it
should be possible to easily switch that to ODF, however in general it's
very important that OOoXML files can be imported because that was the
default file format of OOo 1.x.

>> During the execution of those statements, LegacyParser is called with
>> these two filters as document handlers.
>> com.sun.star.comp.Writer.XMLStylesImporter
>> com.sun.star.comp.Writer.XMLContentImporter
>
> A quick git grep:
>
> xmloff/source/transform/OOo2Oasis.cxx-OOO_IMPORTER( XMLWriterContentImportOOO,
> xmloff/source/transform/OOo2Oasis.cxx:
> "com.sun.star.comp.Writer.XMLContentImporter",
> xmloff/source/transform/OOo2Oasis.cxx-
> "com.sun.star.comp.Writer.XMLOasisContentImporter" )
>
> 	Suggests that there is some sort of wrapper / renaming (?)

"XMLContentImporter" is the OOoXML import filter, which is implemented
as a SAX-to-SAX transformation (the stuff in xmloff/source/transform,
class OOo2OasisTransformer) where the write end is piped into the SAX
parser of the ODF import filter, which is "XMLOasisContentImporter".

> sw/source/filter/xml/xmlimp.cxx-extern "C" SAL_DLLPUBLIC_EXPORT css::uno::XInterface* SAL_CALL
> sw/source/filter/xml/xmlimp.cxx:com_sun_star_comp_Writer_XMLOasisContentImporter_get_implementation(css::uno::XComponentContext* context,
> sw/source/filter/xml/xmlimp.cxx-        css::uno::Sequence<css::uno::Any> const &)
>
> 	Might be a good place to look,

that's the ODF one.