[GSoC] Weekly Report #7 - Toolbars infrastructure via .ui files

Szymon Kłos eszkadev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 13:34:00 UTC 2016

Hello,

During last week I finished widget priority support for the
NotebookBar. So far it is used only in the Writer and I'm going to add
priorities to the Calc and Impress.

I also added new context dependent tab for Impress with the Table
Design Pane and Image tab in the Writer. I have to add Image tab to the
other apps too.

After inserting many context dependent tabs we can see empty space for
hidden labels in the notebook. I have to fix that.

I will also fill "File" tabs, when I will add the file menu we will be
able to compare both solutions.

Regards,
Szymon