compiler plugin

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Tue Jul 12 12:58:35 UTC 2016

On 07/12/2016 09:32 AM, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> I've enabled an additional build for gerrit doing clang + plugins on linux

So Jenkins comments on Gerrit changes now contain two links, one to the
results of the three old bots (Linux, OS X, Windows) and one to the
results of the new Clang+plugins bot.  For example, the seventh comment
to <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/27137> reads

> Jenkins
> 13:27
>
> Patch Set 1:
>
> Build Failed
>
> http://ci.libreoffice.org/job/lo_gerrit/25/ : FAILURE
>
> http://ci.libreoffice.org/job/lo_gerrit_master/18776/ : SUCCESS

where the first link, <http://ci.libreoffice.org/job/lo_gerrit/25/> is
the one to the results of the new Clang+plugins bot.  However, it is
unclear to me how to navigate from that page to the relevant information
about the failure,
<http://ci.libreoffice.org/job/lo_gerrit/Config=linux_clang_dbgutil_64/25/console>.