[GSoC] Zoner Draw import, Week 7 report

Alex P alex.pantec at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 07:04:27 UTC 2016

I implemented dashed pen styles and text alignment, rotation (except some
cases that are probably not supported by librevenge/LO such as starting
text from different corners and custom baseline) in libzmf.

http://i.imgur.com/cXiQW91.png
http://i.imgur.com/JNbJEX4.png

Also I fixed some issues with object sizes and positions, now they should
be always correct (ZMF stores bounding box coordinates and width, height
for most of the objects, but width and height sometimes are not correct,
such as they are not updated after resizing objects, so now I use only
bounding box coordinates to determine size).

I started implementing star/polygon shapes but did not finish it yet.