GSoC Weekly Report #8 - Table Styles

Jakub Trzebiatowski ubap.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 15:36:19 UTC 2016

Dear community,

This week I was working on XPropertyState for Cell styles.
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/27215/

Also was working on a Table Styles tab in Styles and Formatting sidebar
(F11).
Made some progress, picture: http://i.imgur.com/Y765dVA.png.

Discovered a bug in table styles import. When importing a table style, if a
table style with the same name already exists, then the table style is
getting
corrupted.

Also found a potential import performance issue. When importing into a
doc with
a lot of table styles, there is a loop with will iterate very much.
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/xmloff/source/table/XMLTableImport.
cxx#275

I'm working to fix these issues. And working on a Table Styles tab in
Styles
and Formatting sidebar.

Regards,
Jakub Trzebiatowski, irc ubap