[GSoC] Weekly Report #8 - Toolbars infrastructure via .ui files

Szymon Kłos eszkadev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:14:56 UTC 2016

Hello,

Last week I implemented mechanism for notebookbar to show hidden
content in the popup. Next step is creating possibility to determine
one widget for each section which will be shown always. Then user will
be aware of what kind of controls could find in this section.

I also reduced empty space between tab labels in the notebookbar (that
was visible after choosing one of context dependent tabs).

Next I'm going to add file menu. I will add also an icon to show/hide
menubar what was proposed once on a hangout.

Regards,
Szymon