Macros & Google Blockly Language...

Valter Fukuoka dotsoft at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 04:54:23 UTC 2016

(Just asking) If anyone here is doing/thinking about the use of the Visual
Blockly Block Language (Google) to "power" the creation of MACROS in
LibreOffice, I mean, using BLOCKLY to control macro "actions/procedures"...

If anyone knows any effort in that directions, please tell me any connected
links to the effort.

Or, if anybody here linked with the "macros" functions and interface,
please, consider a brief look at this new tool and how it can possible be
useful for "macro creation" possibility...

The (Google) Visual Blockly Language ALREADY generates JavaScript and
Python, so, using it in combination with LibreOffice Macros could lead to a
potential interesting tool...

[They have live online demo...]
https://developers.google.com/blockly/

I have a fairly good basic understanding of Blockly and consider the
possibility to investigate it later (too busy now), in the meaning time, if
there is already this effort I like to know about...

Thanks all,
(dotsoft at gmail.com)
Nagoya City, Japan
Valter Fukuoka