Update to Firebird 3.0

Bunth Tamás btomi96 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 14:20:46 UTC 2016

If I understand correctly, this error:

*firebird_sdbc error:*Unable to complete network request to host
"localhost".*Failed to establish a connection.caused
by'isc_create_database'*

Is because of the issue Lionel posted on gerrit:
"You need to make sure that firebird looks for libEngine12.so where it is
installed, and not in /usr/local/firebird/plugins/"

Am I right?
As I see, Firebird tries to use some remote access instead of local
connection ( Remote provider instead of Engine12 ?). If it is so, it may be
sensible to have a firebird.conf file in the installation directory, where
we can set up that only the "Engine12" provider should be used.

To change the path of libEngine12 I may need to write a patch to change it
somewhere in workdir/UnpackedTarball/firebird/gen/Release/.