Update to Firebird 3.0

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Mon Jun 6 07:27:43 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jun 05, 2016 at 04:50:24PM +0200, Bunth Tamás wrote:

>> With what path was it opened during the build before your change?

> /home/wastack/libreoffice/core/workdir/UnpackedTarball/firebird/gen/Release/firebird/plugins/Engine12.so
> were passed to the dlopen().

So, need to understand how it is (through what mechanism) that path
changes from
/home/wastack/libreoffice/core/workdir/UnpackedTarball/firebird/gen/Release/firebird/plugins/libEngine12.so
/usr/local/lib/firebird/plugins/libEngine12.so

between build-time and "running as part of LibreOffice" time. That was
the idea behind by question "are they using a specific firebird.conf
during build".

If it is an API call that sets the root path where the files are
expected, then that is perfect! We can "just" make the same API call,
adapting the path passed to the API call.

--
Lionel