old deprecated import filters

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Mon Jun 6 09:59:01 UTC 2016

Hi Rich,

On Saturday, 2016-06-04 20:15:45 -0600, Rich Reynolds wrote:

> im looking for when very old import filters were deprecated. i have some
> very old files that need updating to rational file formats.

It would had helped if you indicated which filter type or at least the
file extension of your "very old files".. I can just assume you're
referring the StarOffice binary file format with file name extensions
such as .sdw, .sdc, ... the last version supporting these was
LibreOffice 3.6 where the filters could be explicitly selected in the
installation setup (assuming you're running on Windows). You'd have to
grab an old install set from
https://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/ and
install it in parallel, see
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel

Anyway, this is a developer mailing list you were writing to, for user
questions we have https://ask.libreoffice.org/ and the community mailing