Avaya Users

Brad Davis brad.davis at techengagement.com
Thu Jun 9 18:13:41 UTC 2016

Hi,

Would you be interested in Avaya Users Listfor your sales and marketing
campaigns?

Geography we cover: - USA, Europe, Asia, Australia, Middle East,Africa with
100% database and data usage for multi-channel marketing purpose.

Information Fields – Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, CompanyName, and
Company Details like Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size,Employee
Size and industry.

Below are the few targeted lists you might be interested:Polycom, Nortel
Networks, Mitel, Aruba Networks, ShoreTel, Juniper Networks,AT&T, Citrix
Systems, Lync Server, Cisco Systems, RiverbedF5 Networks,Arista Networks,
Vonage, Ringcentral and many more.

We also provide specific title contacts like:-
CEOs, IT Decision Makers, Sales and Marketing Decision Makers, HR
DecisionMakers, Finance Decision Makers, Call Center Decision Makers,
CustomerRelations Decision Makers, Data Center Decision Makers List and
TelecomAdministrators list.

Please review and let me know if you are interested and I will get back to
youwith more information for the same.

Regards,
Brad Davis
Marketing Executive

Toopt-out response 'Remove' in the subject line.