Update to Firebird 3.0

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Fri Jun 10 13:15:51 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 01:45:23PM +0200, Michael Stahl wrote:
> On 10.06.2016 12:58, Bunth Tamás wrote:

>> - Add tommath to external dependencies. I guess it's just a row
>> somewhere, not a big deal.

> there is a comment in ExternalProject_firebird.mk that essentially says
> that firebird 2.5 bundles tommath (and atomic_ops) - is that no longer
> the case in 3.0?

No, I think that's a comment left over from the very early days when
we were using firebird 3.0.alpha before we settled in firebird 2.5
(stable). Andrzej, is that correct?

I think "internal" refers to "libreoffice internal", not "firebird
internal".

Tamás, take a look at

commit 290bfcd2fdb44a52943f6fdc134d2565cbb83db3
Author: Andrzej J.R. Hunt <andrzej at ahunt.org>
Date:   Thu Sep 5 10:24:35 2013 +0100

there used to be a commented out "check for tommath". But if firebird
needs tommath, then indeed we need to add it to our externals.

--
Lionel