svl::SharedString::getDataIgnoreCase() returns unexpected result

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Mon Jun 13 08:18:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

In sc/source/core/tool/interpr8.cxx:ScInterpreter::ScSwitch_MS() I use svl::SharedString to pop strings from the stack with GetString();
Two of these are compared with
  aRefStr.getDataIgnoreCase() == aStr.getDataIgnoreCase()
(aRefStr and aStr being svl::SharedString)
Apparently this doesn't work, getDataIgnoreCase() does not return a string, but 0x0.
gdb tells me that aRefStr.mpData is filled correctly, but aRefStr.mpDataIgnoreCase is 0x0.
aStr is filled correctly.

Any clues as to what I do wrong?

This code is in version 5.2, so I would like to fix it soon.

Winfried