firebird: windows and MacOS developer/tester needed

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Wed Jun 15 11:29:44 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 12:58:20PM +0200, Bunth Tamás wrote:

> - Windows and MAC. Maybe I should ask on irc if someone can test it on
> other platforms.

In order to do our upgrade to Firebird 3.0, which will solve the fact
that we currently cannot build LibreOffice with firebird on Windows
anymore (because of toolchain incompatibility), we need collaboration
of developer / tester on MacOS X and Microsoft Windows.

Any volunteers, please get in touch with Tamás (and CC me). Thanks!

--
Lionel