GSOC report : Week #4

Jaskaran Singh jvsg1303 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 04:53:10 UTC 2016

Hi,
I'm working on the project to implement import of ODF styles through Orcus.
This week I've completed the following work :-

   1. Implement ODF number format in orcus.
   2. Restructure ODF styles tests and add tests for ODF Number format.

I plan to do the following work this week. :-

   1. Implement ODF conditional format at the parser level.
   2. Implement the interface for ODF conditional format (which would be
   required for testing).
   3. Write tests for ODF conditional format.
   4. Start with ODF cell Alignment.

Regards,
Jaskaran
IRC Nick : jvsg