[Libreoffice-commits] core.git: XMLSEC_NO_SIZE_T is /not/ used with MSVC

Ashod Nakashian ashod.nakashian at collabora.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 02:40:40 UTC 2016

On 02/29/2016 05:42 PM, Ashod Nakashian wrote:

> On 02/29/2016 11:44 AM, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
>> Ashod, can you get that fixed?  I assume that it would be a common
>> issue that such wrapper include files need special treatment in
>> update_pch (and an indicator that automatic generation of such
>> precompiled_*.hxx just doesn't work), but don't find anything related
>> in that script.
> Sure.
>
> If the diff of precompiled_xsec_xmlsec.hxx is the desired result, then
> the fix is very simple. update_pch has provision to exclude any header
> that we deem problematic. We only need to add 'xmlsec/*' as exclusion
> and it will never get added to the pch file on subsequent runs.

Unfortunately, this doesn't work under Linux. The wrapper header is
resulting in errors when it's included (which is why I had excluded it).
I know pch is less important under Linux, but it does improve build
times there too.

So the choice is between fixing the issue you address with your patch
(which I'm not sure I understand) or maintaining pch support on Linux.
It seems both would not be possible without modifying the wrapper header.

Perhaps if you shed some light on what you are addressing I might be
able to come with a solution?

Thanks,
-Ash