German community meeting in Essen

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Tue Mar 1 11:11:44 UTC 2016

Hello,

sorry for being late with announcing this, trying to optimize
communication here in the future to have some better outreach.

The German community will organize a community weekend at Linuxhotel in
Essen, April 15-17. The agenda is currently in development at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DE/Arbeitstreffen2016 where you can
also find further details (the wiki page is in German, as the meeting
will be held in German language).

We still do have some spare seats, so in case someone is interested,
please shoot an e-mail *directly* to me (and not via the lists).

Thanks, and sorry again for being a bit late with announcing this,
Florian