Libreoffice in indian languages

sridhar sridhar at cdac.in
Thu Mar 3 04:21:10 UTC 2016

Hi

I am using the --with-lang option.
My autogen.sh is

#./autogen.sh --without-junit --disable-dependency-tracking --enable-epm --with-epm=internal --without-help --with-lang="hi bn-IN mr " --with-vendor="C-DAC GIST" --with-build-version="Build by C-DAC GIST" --with-package-format="deb"  --enable-release-build  --with-parallelism=4 --without-doxygen --with-branding="/home/nrop2/Documents/IconImages/”

The above autogen.sh working for 8 indian languages. When i was trying use the same above autogen.sh for other 14 languages , it's not working. UI for 14 languages will remain in English. Changing language settings in TOOLS , doesn’t show any difference.
We have our translated PO files for libreoffice. Copied the same to "translation" folder before making build.

We are using libreoffice 5.0.2 due to official reasons.

Kindly have a look in the issue.

Regards

S.Sridhar