Firebird doesn't support MSVC 2015

Wols Lists antlists at youngman.org.uk
Thu Mar 3 18:00:21 UTC 2016

On 03/03/16 17:53, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> Instead of reinventing the wheel why not look at SQLite or there is a
> nosql db couchdb as well but not sure how easy that would be to
> integrate with LO

Is SQLite a relational db? In which case it's no interest to me ... :-)

As for other nosql dbs, the reason I would go down the Pick route is it
is the database technology I understand. And unfortunately I do not know
of a Pick database under a Free licence :-( which is a good reason for
wanting to write one :-)

If you come across a Pick DB called OpenQM I would advise you not to
touch it with a bargepole unless your sole purpose is playing/personal
use :-( Shame, as it's actually a very nice product.

If anybody else has any ideas, don't wait on me!!!

Cheers,
Wol