Physics Engine integration for Libre Office impress

Mayank Gupta techfreakworm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 09:12:12 UTC 2016

Hello,
Prior I've been researching about libGDX to integrate with Libre Office.
But since lDE's supported by Libre  Office aren't supported by libGDX. I'm
thinking of BOX2D but since it is only about 2D simulation and GSOC 2016
Idea for this project has suggested Bullet Physics too. So adding 3D
animations a good idea in Impress? Since, Libre Office is designed to
maximize it's comatibilty and performance over a wide variety of hardware.
I'm concerned about it because 3D rendering would require more GPU
performance than 2D.

Regards,
Mayank Gupta