baltasarq license statement

Jan Iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Fri Mar 4 19:21:59 UTC 2016

Hi Baltasar GarcÌa

Thanks for your license statement.
I have added you to our wiki:https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers
If you want help to get started or have any questions, then please contact me. I am here to help you (and others) in getting their first patch submitted.
LibreOffice is a very big program and getting it built, setting up gerrit, and getting the first patch right can be a bit challenging, therefore do not hesitate to email me if you want help.
We have made a step by step guide to help you get started:https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved
rgdsJan Iversen.

 From: Baltasar García Perez-Schofield <baltasarq at gmail.com> To: libreoffice at lists.freedesktop.org Subject: baltasarq license statement Date: 23/02/16 13:29

 I plan to contribute to LibreOffice as developer.

All of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice may be    licensed under the MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license.

-- baltasar