Customized CRM User Database of (Micrososoft Dynamics, SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, Suger, NetSuite, CISCO, etc.)

Chris Sherlock chris.sherlock79 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 01:28:56 UTC 2016

Hi Daniel,

As this wasn’t an automated followup, I’m going to take a risk and reply.

This is the public mailing list for LibreOffice development, it’s probably not the best place to tout for business. Could you please exclude any marketing or sales queries from this list? The only purpose of this list is to deal with direct development issues around LibreOffice.

FWIW, the mailing list has a wide distribution but you are almost guaranteed not to get any sales from this list as it looks like spam. I’m sure it was unintentional, so I just thought I’d give you a heads up :-)

Chris Sherlock