Unusual failure on libreoffice-5-0 branch

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 6 15:58:30 UTC 2016

Hey,

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 4:42 PM, Chris Sherlock <chris.sherlock79 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Forgive my inexperience, but is it related to the change itself? Or is it
> something else?
>
> If it's not too much bother, could you elaborate a little? :-)

Windows has a much stricter file locking so if we use the same file in two
tests it might happen that two tests try to access the same file at the
same time. As a result one of the two tests fails because it can't open the
test file. See https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/22954/ for the fix.

Regards,
Markus