VCL LineInfo dotlen and dashlen question

Chris Sherlock chris.sherlock79 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 22:52:56 UTC 2016

Quick ping to the ML - can anyone advise me on the purpose of these functions?

Before I forget, there’s also GetDistance as well.

I’m assuming that GetDashLen is the length of each individual dash in the dashed line, GetDotLen is the length of each individual dot in a dotted line and GetDistance is the length of the distance between dashes and dots.

I’d just like to confirm this, because if so then there’s an odd bug I think Stephan van den Akker and myself have uncovered in a VCL unit test that Stephan added (not *caused* by Stephan, but uncovered).

Chris