minutes of ESC call ...

David Ostrovsky d.ostrovsky at gmx.de
Sat Mar 12 00:10:58 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Fri, 2016-03-11 at 11:00 -0600, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 1:29 AM, David Ostrovsky <d.ostrovsky at gmx.de>
> wrote:
> >
> > I've just approved this change: [1] and after confirmtaion from
> > Norbert
> > that our CI infra was extended to support MSVC 2015, I will merge
> > it.
>
> in another related thread vmiklos pointed to a residual problem with
> 32 bits on vs2015 only setup.
> something about missing dotnet stuff it seems... I'm not sure.. but
> that is prolly something
> that need explaining/addressing before we switch...

Sorry, fixed in: [1]. I added the TODO there, and asked shm_get to drop
support for Windows 32 bit platform. After he said no, /me forgot to
test 32bit build on 32bit platform. I only tested it on 64bit platform.

Unrelated to this thread, but while setting new 32bit VM I tried

  LODE on Chocolate

combination, and it was v. impressive. Thanks to all (mostly shm_get)
who made the setup on this platform so ... painless. I extended the
Wiki here: [2].

* [1] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/23159
* [2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/lode#Preparing_Wi
ndows_with_Chocolate