memory leaks around Application::PostUserEvent

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 12 16:28:17 UTC 2016

Hey,

so while looking through the calc memory leaks I have many leaks related to
the return object of Application::PostUserEvent. The returned value is
created with new but I see no clear ownership for the returned value.

Does anyone known who should actually own that object? It seems to be
passed around a lot and there is the RemoveUserEvent function but I did not
see any code that actually deletes the object.

Regards,
Markus