Build error

Mayank Gupta techfreakworm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 18:29:41 UTC 2016

I'm sorry. Actually I was talking about partial build that VS does. Problem
with using LODE is that it doesn't support source as tarball. It clones the
repository again. I don't have very good internet here. And I did the build
via regular make in cygwin. Should I run and autogen.sh and then 'make'
again on fresh copy of source?