GSOC aspirant implement epub export filter

jan iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Wed Mar 16 09:52:23 UTC 2016

> On 16 Mar 2016, at 06:59, Pratishta Sharma <pratishtasharma at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone!
> I am Pratishta Sharma, a 3rd year engineering student and I am interested in the project: Implement epub export filter for GSOC 2016. I'm not sure if the program requires me to come up with this on my own, but I am unable to understand how would the uno model will be converted to librevenge model.
> Please help me or give me a hint as to how to work it out. The project is really interesting, so I really want to work on this.

Did you read the GSoC pages, there are a couple of important informations:

You are required to
- have completed at least 1 difficult easyHack
- make a proposal for the project and discuss it with the mentor

In order to successfully complete this project, I advice that you choose an easyHack in the filter area, so you get used to the code.

rgds
jan i.