build libreoffice

Jordi jordi94xtv at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 20:08:34 UTC 2016

Hello, I'm interested about GSoC, and I have and idea I want to proposal.
Libreoffice requires build libreoffice, fix a bug and submit the patch to
the developmentt list. You recommend build the libreoffice in Linux(and the
most complete tutorial is in Linux).
But can we build the Libreoffice in windows without problems to be picked
for LibreOffice??It's obligatory build the LibreOffice in Linux to be
picked??Can I build LibreOffice in windows(with Cygwin and Lode you explain
in the wiki), without any problem???
I have Windows, and I started the tutorial in Linux to build this in a
Virtual machine, but I haven't make the sudo command