Bugs in LibreOffice

jan iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Fri Mar 25 09:13:07 UTC 2016

Hi

You have about 8 hours to submit a proposal AND talk with a mentor.

I am not sure what you mean by "solve all the bugs". Solving all easyHacks would be nice but since there are more than 300 it is not possible.

You need to solve an easyHack BEFORE, otherwise you will not be approved. The rest of the summer you are very welcome to solve many bugs, alongside your project.

rgds
jan i.