gsoc 2016

Pranav Kant pranav913 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 11:06:04 UTC 2016

Your next step should be building libreoffice online, if you have not done
so yet.

Here is the git repository : git://gerrit.libreoffice.org/online.git . Have
a look at READMEs for build instructions.

Or have you already built online ?

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 3:32 PM, Sukant Kumar <sukant.kumar21 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> hi ,
> i am interested in *libreoffice online *idea.
> i have build libreoffice in fedora successfully.
> i am trying to fix some difficult easyhack and already compleated few
> steps in it.
> looking forward to submit my patch before 1st april.
> is there any prefered bug that i need to solve to get picked up for gsoc
> for* libreoffice online*
> project idea.
>
> regards,
> sukant.