Road map? mobile devices...

Andrew McGlashan andrew.mcglashan at affinityvision.com.au
Thu Mar 31 20:46:24 UTC 2016

Hi,

  --- resend ---

I was wondering if or when LibreOffice would be available for full use
on either or both of Android / iOS.

I know there is a viewer version for Android and I've considered setting
up LibreOffice with ownCloud, but I really would like to be able to
migrate users to full mobile use apps for use on their phones and tablets.

Without full mobile device support, too many people are subscribing to
Office 365 and that is what I want to avoid as soon as possible.

The last thing I want is for users to feel [or have little choice]  that
they have to enter in to the M$ world for mobile usage.

Thanks
AndrewM