libre5.0 + win10 configure error

jemmy junjun94567 at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 09:09:43 UTC 2016

Hello, everyone!
I'm a new developer of libreoffice. I have followed the instructions from
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnWindows and used
the recommended settings and paths. I use Win10 x64 system 、 64-bit
Cygwin、32-bit Java JDK、VS2013_RTM_PRO.

./autogen.sh --with-external-tar=/cygdrive/d/sources/lo-externalsrc
--with-junit=/cygdrive/d/sources/junit-4.10.jar
--with-ant-home=/cygdrive/d/sources/apache-ant-1.9.5 --enable-pch
--disable-ccache --enable-debug --disable-atl

When I was trying to configure LibreOffice,  autogen.sh was not able to
finish its job, with message below:

checking for install dirname... libreoffice
checking for prefix... /usr/local
checking for Google Drive client id and secret... set
checking for Alfresco Cloud client id and secret... set
checking for OneDrive client id and secret... set
checking build verbosity... not set
checking whether to enable dependency tracking... yes
checking for number of processors to use... 4
checking whether C:/vs_net/VC/bin/cl.exe -arch:SSE has broken static
initializer_list support... no
checking whether to create huge library... no
checking whether to create hardlinks for delivering files... no
checking whether to use icerun wrapper... no
checking MPL subset... no restrictions
setting up the build environment variables...
configure: creating ./config.status
.in'ig.status: error: cannot find input file: `config_host.mk
Error running configure at ./autogen.sh line 269.

I'm thinking this problem all days, and can't resolve it. Is there anyone
can help me ?