Fix for Bug 98940

Matteo Casalin matteo.casalin at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 12:33:42 UTC 2016

Hi Michael,
    thanks for the details.
I tried the "gerrit cherry-pick to libreoffice-5-1" method, and it seems [1] that the same one-line patch is enough. I agree that the fix is trivial, so I would prefer not testing it since my machine is quite slow - but if required I can give it a try.
Just to be sure: 5.1.4 will be branched from 5.1, not from 5.1.3, right?

Thanks again and kind regards
matteo

[1] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/24654/