Looking for an architect to help Thunderbird

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Fri May 6 09:14:14 UTC 2016

Hi guys,

	The ESC previously discussed sending (very occasional) job adverts to
the dev-list here; and concluded that it was reasonable (2015-03-12 for
those interested) for 'LibreOffice' jobs - so, this is not really that
(yet) - but who knows what the future holds.

	As such - I'd encourage people to wrack their brains and rolodexen for
talented applicants to recommend that may be interested in this (frankly
exciting) project =) I'd love to do it myself, modulo not being even
remotely available.

	FYI,

		Michael.