How to have the NoteBookBar in the master ?

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbfaure at libreoffice.org
Sun May 15 05:29:08 UTC 2016

Hi Maxim,

Le 14/05/2016 23:44, Maxim Monastirsky a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, 2016-05-14 at 14:23 +0200, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
>>
>> I can't activate the NoteBookBar.
>
> Tools > Customize... Click on the Add.. button. Under the View category
> there is a "Notebookbar" item.

Thank you for your answer. On my own build this dialog is completely
blocked, nor the mouse nor the keyboard allow me to navigate between
categories and commands. This dialog opens over the customize dialog and
seems to not get the focus. It is a problem with my build or a bug?
Please could you check before I file a bug report ?

Best regards.
JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.