possible bug in libreoffice 5.1.2.2 with pivot tables

Lucas Aimaretto laimaretto at gmail.com
Fri May 20 17:57:56 UTC 2016

Hi All, I'm struggling to create and work with pivot tables in LO 5.1.2.2.

When ever I create a pivot table (Insert -> Pivot Table) I can not
then drag and drop the fields when trying to edit the layout.

It's impossible to achieve it.

I'm using LO  5.1.2.2 that came with Ubuntu 16.04.

lucas at test:~$ apt-cache policy libreoffice
libreoffice:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 1:5.1.2-0ubuntu1
  Version table:
     1:5.1.2-0ubuntu1 500
        500 http://ar.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial/universe amd64 Packages

lucas at test:~$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID:    Ubuntu
Release:    16.04
Codename:    xenial

Is anyone else experiencing this? I've read this [1] already
mentioning the bug, but it seems it has not yet been solved.... :-(

Thanks!

Lucas

[1] - https://lists.debian.org/debian-openoffice/2015/09/msg00153.html

--
"Antes teníamos hambre y mirábamos el reloj para saber qué hora era.
Ahora miramos el reloj para saber si tenemos hambre." -- Ernesto