/usr/lib/libnss3.so: version `NSS_3.19.1' not found

Thu May 19 15:26:21 UTC 2016

> Dumb question: how much system memory is available?

I have 4GB of memory:
$ free -m
Mem:          3995        559       3436          0         53        330
-/+ buffers/cache:        175       3819
Swap:          956          0        956

> And why are you building under /tmp/ and how much free disk space is
> there?

Well, I could do it in /home but as it is a NFS share, it is slower than in /tmp

Do you think I don't have enough memory?
Is there a way to require less memory while building libreoffice or should I buy more memory?