ubap.dev at gmail.com
Mon May 30 16:07:33 UTC 2016
I'm working on a table styles as a GSoC project. My first goal is
existing table styles export and import.
I have started with a core part of table styles - adding them to
Summary of first week:
- Modifified sw_python tests to cover table styles
- Added TableStyles style family
- Implemented getCount, getByIndex, getElementNames, getByName in
- Modified stylesheets iterator to consider table style family.
- Added SwXTextTableStyle class
- A wrapper for internal SwTableAutoFormat class
- A container containing 10 cell styles:
"first-row", "last-row", "first-column", "last-column", "body",
"even-rows", "odd-rows", "even-columns", "odd-columns",
Patches can be found here:
If you have any remarks and/or suggestions, please share.
Jakub Trzebiatowski, irc: ubap
More information about the LibreOffice